Tuesday, March 27, 2012

China Glaze - Liquid Crystal




Today I'm wearing a really great polish from China Glaze's new Prismatic Collection. This is two coats of Liquid Crystal. This polish features a stunning blue and purple duochrome base, filled with larger multicolored glitter. There are so many colors going on, but they totally work together! It is just as gorgeous on as it is in the bottle. I tried to stamp over the top with a neon blue Konad polish, but it was just too busy so I quickly took off the design and left this beauty bare. It's great left just how it is. 




I absolutely love shimmers and glitters, and when you throw duochrome in the mix - I am SOLD. I've got another from the collection, but I think I just might need to get the rest of them. 

What are your thoughts on China Glaze's Prismatic collection?

3 comments:

  1. I've had this one sitting on the counter -- it looks GORGEOUS on you, I'm going to have to finally try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so in love with this collection - the colors do not disappoint!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...